Australian designed & patented system With product made in Australia
Slats simply push into the precision machined patented side frames and are held in position: No need to weld or screw together!
Patented pedestrian gate system
Patented xpresscreens panel system
No weld lock box slat screen gate
Fast, simple, effective.
- Complete slat screening system including panels and gates with matching caps and accessories
- Patented framing system for panels and gates allow installation without welding, riveting or screwing off every slat. 9mm or 20mm slat spacing with 65x16.5mm slats
- Genuine Australian Interpon powder coat in 5 popular colour finishes - Black, monument, woodland grey, silver and surfmist - all in stock at the absolute best prices!
- Quick and easy assembly saves you time and money
- Xpresscreens available in long lengths or cut to size and flat packed panels and gates
Patented xpresscreens easy assembly system
Innovative frame designed to grip each slat ensuring a solid and rattle free panel without the need for welding or screwing
Side frame & U channel
Side frame & F section
no welding required!
The patented Xpresscreen system provides an easy way to make cut to size pedestrian gates without need for welding
gates up to 1000mm wide
From 1001mm to 1200mm wide
From 1201mm to 1500mm wide
Gates over 1500mm wide
Easy ordering process
We've made it simple with an easy to use excel order form
Order in long lengths or we can cut to size!
Simply specify widths and heights of panels or gates into the order form and the exact lineal metres or slat and side frame is calculated along with the price
Patented no weld sliding gate system - save time & money
industry first complete system!
Cut to size service!
Simply advise desired size OR available as long length extrusion supply
- Fast and easy to assemble on site using patented side frames and strategic heavy duty fixing screws
- Visually stunning gate - top rail matches with slat width and minimal wheel gap at bottom of gate
- Cut to size system with an easy to use excel quoting and order calculator
- 8 finishes - 5 powder coat colours, mill finish plus Kwila and Western Red Cedar imaged aluminium
Achieve a visually stunning and sturdy gate with the patented no weld Xpresscreens sliding gate
The most cost effective way to convert standard slats into louvre slats
TIMBER IMAGED Aluminium screening
Traditionally, timber image aluminium has been sold in the market at a price point that restricts appeal to a large portion of home owners and builders. We are excited to release our new Alumawood range of imaged aluminium with a new framing system - without compromise to quality - Interpon undercoat used on all extrusion coupled with genuine Italian image film. This new system allows for flexibility of slat spacing and ease of install - choose whether to install onsite or pre-assemble panels and gates prior to install.
- Available in cut to size or flat packs -
Western red cedar
New order form now available
Easy to use excel order form
Lifestyle screening is an ideal screening solution for fencing between pillars and posts. An extremely versatile width and height adjustable system with 65mm x 16mm slats featuring genuine Australian Interpon powder coat available in 7 colours. Lifestyle screening is available in a cut to size service or supplied as long lengths.
Quickscreen is perfect for tradespeople or DIY users. Quickscreen includes all slats, side frames, screws and spacer blocks required to make a high quality slat screen in one flat packed box. Available in 4 popular Australian Interpon powdercoated finishes, this range is budget focused while maintaining superb trade quality. Importantly, all screws are hidden for that sleek finish.
An ideal solution for screening wheelie bins, pool pumps or any other similar objects. Hide-A-Bin comes in a "U" shape or "L" shape configuration which can be joined to form a double enclosure. Made from durable powder coated aluminum, all slats, posts, base plates and accessories are flat packed ready for easy assembly by the trade or DIY user. Height and width of the enclosure is easily adjustable as well as privacy spacing of slats.